Why become a member?
- Receive quality information, advice and early warning of EU regulatory developments that have an impact on the import trade in
- Dried Fruit
- Edible Nuts
- Processed Fruit & Vegetables
- Processed Fishery Products
- Spices and
- Exchange views & expertise and develop common positions with other FRUCOM members engaged in similar activities
- Have the ability to influence the European decision-making process through FRUCOM lobbying activities.
- Enjoy the networking opportunities offered by a federation with a European dimension.
- Access to the services and support of a permanent office in Brussels, the key centre of the European decision making process.
- Benefit from preferential access to internal & external meetings and conferences at European level.
Interested in becoming a member ?
Contact the FRUCOM Secretariat :
T: +32 2 231 06 38
F: +32 2 732 67 66