- FRUCOM is led by a Board, which meets at least twice a year. The Board has full competencies in terms of management and administration, subject to the powers of the General Assembly.
- Only representatives of FRUCOM full members are represented at the Board. The term of office of Board members is two years. Every two years, the Board elects a President, two Vice-Presidents and a Treasurer.
- The day-to-day management of the FRUCOM office is delegated to the Secretary General.
- The General Assembly, gathering FRUCOM full and affiliated members, takes place once a year.
- FRUCOM was officially constituted as a non-profit making international association (AISBL) under Belgian law in March 2008.
- The FRUCOM Board was most recently elected for a two-year mandate on 17 June 2011 during the FRUCOM 2011 General Assembly.
FRUCOM BOARD (2011-2013)
Martin Rome (CENTA, UK)
Thomas Haas-Rickertsen (Waren-Verein, Germany)
Michael Becker (SNFS, France)
Frank Vaerewijck (Belgafood, Belgium)
Olivier Hottlet (Belgafood, Belgium)
Catherine Balamoutsos (Greek Nut Association, Greece)
Riccardo Calcagni (Fruit Imprese, Italy)
Joost Penning (NZV, Netherlands)
Jordi Marti (Almendrave, Spain)
Liam O’Gorman (CENTA, UK)
Fiona Bavester (NDFTA, UK)
Dieter Scheuer (Waren- Verein, Germany)
Denis Ketabi (SNFS, France)
Walter Anzer (BFIDA, UK)