- FRUCOM is led by a Board, which meets at least twice a year. The Board has full competencies in terms of management and administration, subject to the powers of the General Assembly.
- Only representatives of FRUCOM full members are represented at the Board. The term of office of Board members is two years. Every two years, the Board elects a President, two Vice-Presidents and a Treasurer.
- The FRUCOM Steering Committee is a group of 5 FRUCOM board members, composed of the Chairman and the two Vice-Chairmen along with three other board members, to whom the board delegatesday-to-day management and the preparation of the discussions to be hold in the FRUCOM board andGeneral Assembly.
- The day-to-day management of the FRUCOM office is delegated to the Secretary General.
- The General Assembly, gathering FRUCOM full and affiliated members, takes place once a year.
- FRUCOM was officially constituted as a non-profit making international association (AISBL) under Belgian law in March 2008.
- The FRUCOM Board was most recently elected for a two-year mandate on 17 June 2015 during the FRUCOM 2015 General Assembly.
- The FRUCOM Steering Committee was most recently elected at the board meeting on 17 June 2015 by the full members associations composing the FRUCOM General Assembly.